Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is a water-soluble B vitamin. It has a vital role to play in the oxidation process, involved in the release of energy from food. It is needed by every organ, tissue and cell of your body every day. It also partners vitamin A in helping to provide normal vision.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Why might you choose to take extra Riboflavin (vitamin B2)?
- It may aid in growth and reproduction
- It may help to promote healthy skin, nails and hair
- It may help to eliminate sore mouth, lips and tongue
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own Riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)