Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Nature's Own Niacin (vitamin B3) supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Niacin (vitamin B3) is a water-soluble member of the vitamin B complex. There are two forms of niacin - niacinamide and nicotinic acid. Niacin assists in the catalytic activity of certain enzymes involved in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It is vital to the health of your nervous and digestive systems. It is also involved in the synthesis of sex hormones.
Why might you choose to take extra Niacin (vitamin B3)?
- It may help to support a healthy digestive system.
- It may help to support healthier skin.
- It may help to increase your circulation and reduce blood pressure.
Why Nature's Own?
- Nature’s Own Niacin does not need to be taken with food, as it contains all the necessary food factors needed for absorption.
- It has no known allergic reactions.
- It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Niacin (Vitamin B3)