Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)
Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) is water soluble and involved in cell building, maintaining normal growth, development of the nervous system and proper functioning of the adrenal glands.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement
Why might you choose to take extra Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)?
- It may regulate energy levels
- It may help support your adrenal glands in times of stress
- It may have a role in the production of certain hormones (e.g. steroids)
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)