Pyridoxal 5 phosphate (vitamin B6)
Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is water-soluble and therefore not stored in your body. If not used, it is excreted within 8 hours of ingestion, so, like all the other B vitamins, it needs to be replaced by whole food or supplements.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. (long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.)
What does it do?
- It may support digestion of protein
- It may help to balance sex hormones
- It may help prevent nervous and skin disorders
- It may help to reduce night muscle spasms, leg cramps and hand numbness
Why might you choose to take extra Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)?
- If you consume a diet high in processed foods
- If you lead a busy and hectic lifestyle
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own vitamin B6 is in the form of Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, the metabolically active form of vitamin B6. Some people lack the enzyme necessary to convert pyridoxine to pyridoxal 5 phosphate, so particularly for these people this product is ultimately bioeffective. It is also in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)