Vitamin B12 is water-soluble and very effective in small doses. Its absorption is dependent on the presence of the intrinsic factor, a glycoprotein normally secreted by your stomach.
Recommended Intake - 1 tablet daily as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner.
What does it do?
- It may help to promote growth and increase your energy
- It may help to promote a healthy nervous system
- It may help to improve concentration, memory and balance
- It may help the body to utilise fats, proteins and carbohydrates properly
- It is involved in the formation of blood cells
Why might you choose to take extra Vitamin B12?
- If you are a vegetarian
- If you eat large quantities of protein
- If you have low energy levels
- To help maintain a healthy nervous system
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own Vitamin B12 is in the form of methylcobalamin the metabolically active form of this vitamin. (Most other supplements are in the form of cyanocobalamin which has to be enzymatically converted in the body to methylcobalamin). Our supplement is also in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
have no known allergic reactions; and
are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Vitamin B12