Nature's Own Folic Acid has been grown in alfalfa, and therefore contains all the necessary food factors needed to ensure that your body will optimally absorb and use the nutrient content. Folic acid is shown in surveys to be one of the nutrients most low in our diets; up to 65% can be lost in processing and refining.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
What does it do?
- It may help support brain and nerve activity
- It is needed for the formation of red blood cells and the metabolism of RNA and DNA
- It may help to support the liver
- It may help in the production of digestive acid
- It is required during periods of demanding bio-activity (e.g. pregnancy and growth)
- It may help promote healthier-looking skin
- It may help delay hair greying, if used alongside vitamin B5 and PABA
Why might you choose to take extra Folic Acid?
- If you are planning on becoming pregnant
- If you are pregnant
- If you lead a stressful lifestyle
- If you have been diagnosed with a low level of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- If you are a heavy drinker
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own Folic Acid supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food.
Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The independent studies carried out to gauge the effectiveness of our Food State Folic Acid alongside regular chemical folic acid proved it to be better absorbed and better retained than the chemical form.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Folic Acid