P. A. B. A. (Para-amino-benzoic Acid)
PABA is a member of the B vitamins and is stored in body tissues and synthesised by the natural bacterial flora in our intestines.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement.
What does it do?
- Aids in the metabolism and utilisation of amino acids
- Supportive to blood cells, especially red blood cells
- Supports folic acid production by the intestinal flora
- Important for skin (good as a sun screen), hair and intestinal health
Why might you choose to take extra PABA?
Long-term use of antibiotics may alter the functioning of intestinal bacteria, and therefore the production of PABA.
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own PABA supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own P.A.B.A. (Para-Amino-Benzoic-Acid)