60 vegetarian tablets
In a probiotic-base*
This formulation is designed to provide nutrients helpful for bone formation. It uses vitamins and minerals combined in a probiotic culture to help give superior absorption and utilisation. The function of CMB Plus centres on its vitamin D content. Under ideal circumstances, when plenty of sunlight is available, our bodies make enough vitamin D to supply our needs. During winter months in the northern hemisphere, however, an extra supplement of this essential, yet often neglected, vitamin may be necessary. Vitamin D is a very important nutrient, due to its role in the maintenance of bone structure. It is essential for the absorption of minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, resulting in an integral role in the mineralisation of bones and teeth. Vitamin C and folic acid are both present at 100% of the RDA and work closely together to help maintain and replace collagen, the sticky substance which binds cells together. These then further enhance the capacity of CMB Plus to help maintain the structural integrity of bones and teeth, and also to contribute to the health of soft tissues. Vitamin K is included at an appropriate level, as recent research highlights the essential role of Vitamin K in the prevention of bone loss.
The features of CMB Plus:
- It contains nutrients essential for bone formation;
- It bestows an excellent level of vitamin D;
- It has a high level of vitamin K, which is emerging as an important nutrient in helping to prevent against bone loss;
- It also contains vitamin C, which helps to maintain and replace collagen;
- It contains iodine, which stimulates the thyroid. Some thyroid hormones regulate bone density;
- It contains vitamin B6, which helps to regulate oestrogen, an important co-factor in calcitonin metabolism; and
- It contains Biofood calcium, which is better absorbed than calcium carbonate.
*Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. This probiotic species is a native inhabitant of the human G.I. tract.
Suggested Intake: 2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat, gluten, soy, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own CMB Plus: Bone Nutrient Formula