Vitamin E occurs naturally in cereals, vegetable oils, raw seeds, nuts and soya beans, and it is the most powerful antioxidant vitamin in the body. Vitamin E occurs in nature as tocopherols and tocotrienols. There are 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols, called alpha, beta, gamma and delta, of their respective classification. Most supplements on the market contain only d-alpha tocopherol, one small isolated portion of the vitamin E complex.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement.
Vitamin E is fat-soluble and stored in the body fat.
What does it do?
- It helps to maintain the health of blood vessels, especially arterial muscle tone
- It helps to maintain skin elasticity
- It helps to reduce tissue injury from ischaemia (i.e. lack of oxygen)
- It supports your body's immune system – it is a very powerful antioxidant
- It helps to promote a healthy reproductive system
- It aids in the assimilation of vitamin A
Why might you choose to take extra Vitamin E?
- To promote healing
- If you lead a busy and hectic lifestyle
- To help support your immune system
- It may be helpful in promoting vascular health
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own vitamin E supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Vitamin E150 - Natural Form 100mg (150 i.u.)