Evening Primrose oil provides gamma linolenic acid (GLA) an Omega 6 fatty acid. GLA is involved in the formation of healthy cell membranes and to support skin and nerve function
- Provides bioavailable, cold-pressed evening primrose oil
- Evening primrose oil provides Omega-6 series essential fatty acids
- Essential fatty acids support skin, heart, circulation and nerve function
- GLA may support hormones pre-menstrually
- GLA may assist joint mobility
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for individuals taking anti-blood clotting medication such as Warfarin, Coumarin or Heparin
Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Biocare Evening Primrose Oil