We hope both children and parents will love our novel Equazen eye q chews. These days we all have to be very careful what we feed our children, so we’ve managed to deliver these 'nature identical' strawberry-flavoured capsules without including additives such as aspartame, saccharine, or hydrogenated oils.
So all that is in Equazen eye q chews are our naturally sourced Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils, nature identical strawberry flavour, and some basic ingredients to make the capsule shell chewy. Like the Equazen eye q capsules, we advise two chews per day with food. If you are starting supplementation after a long break or for the first time, we suggest a daily intake of six chews for the first twelve weeks, in order to build up the body’s levels of Essential Fatty Acids.
They can be swallowed whole or chewed. The strawberry flavour helps minimise any fishy smell or taste.
Fish Oil (omega-3) 800mg
Eicsapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 186mg
Docosahexaaenoic Acid (DHA) 58g
Evening Primrose Oil (omega-6) 200g
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 20mg
Natural Vitamin E 3.6mg
We advise taking 2 capsules or strawberry flavoured chews per day with food. If you are starting supplementation after a long break or for the first time, we suggest an initial intake of 6 capsules per day for the first 12 weeks, in order to build up the body's levels of essential fatty acids.
2 chews (RDA*) per day.
* EU recommended daily allowance: 36%. +8TE = d-alpha tocopherol.
Hi-EPA fish oil, Evening Primrose Oil, strawberry flavour, Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol, from IP soya). Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerol, purified water, xylitol, strawberry flavour, powdered cellulose, colour - cochineal.
Equazen eye q contains high quality marine and botanical oils. Here are a few of the key facts that you may want to know so that you – or your children – can take our oils with confidence.
Five facts about the Omega-3 component of Equazen eye q:
- In Equazen eye q, the high EPA marine oil comes from small fish, specifically sardines and pilchards.
- The fish which we use in our oils is sourced from sustainable stocks.
- The oil we use is independently tested for its Vitamin A and D content.
- For our high EPA oils, we harvest the fish during the few weeks of the year when these oils are highest, ensuring that we deliver a high natural source of EPA – this is important for the quality of our fish oil.
- We comply with stringent EC and WHO regulations with regard to dioxins, PCBs, heavy metals and other potential pollutants.
The result is high quality fish oil in a natural form.
You may want to know some facts about the Omega-6 component: virgin unrefined Evening Primrose Oil. This is a particularly high quality source of GLA because we:
- Extract with a simple mechanical press similar to that used for virgin olive oil, ensuring minimal contact with heat, light or oxygen. We believe this to be superior to the other methods. Solvent extraction leaves chemical traces, and mainstream pressing causes heat damage to this delicate oil.
- Filter the oil to take out small particles, but never refine, because this too will damage the oil.
- Ensure the oil remains in a natural state, with retention of all positive elements, such as natural antioxidants, beta-carotene and phytosterols, which are usually stripped away in refined EPO.
- Finally, when manufacturing these ingredients, we use pharmaceutical-grade facilities for encapsulation and packaging.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.