Provides intestinal nutrients to nourish the epithelial tissue lining the intestinal tract and help support intestinal membrane integrity. Contains fructooligosaccharides, L-Glutamine,vitamin C, N-acetyl Glucosamine, magnesium, zinc and vitamin A.
Allergens: From Soya, From crustaceans
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) provide a source of bifido growth factors that specifically encourages the growth of Bifidobacteria in the intestine
- Magnesium ascorbate is a bioavailable, buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Vitamin C has a role in strengthening connective tissue and magnesium is involved in maintaining smooth muscle and nerve integrity
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
- N-acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) is an integral part of the cell ground substance for cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Zinc ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid bioavailable source of vitamin C and zinc
- Zinc is required to maintain the defences of the intestinal mucosal barrier and for tissue and cell growth
- Vitamin A is required for immune status and is essential for the maintenance of the mucous membranes
Two teaspoons (approximately 10g) mixed into water and taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
This product can initally cause wind and bloating. Amounts greater than 1gram of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in senitive individuals.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Biocare Enteroguard Â®