Iron / Molybdenum
Iron is the most abundant mineral in your blood, and has many vital roles in the maintenance of a healthy body.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
What does it do?
- It combines with protein and copper to make haemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood from the lungs to the tissues;
- It is involved in enzyme systems related to energy metabolism;
- It is involved in the production of certain neuro-transmitters related to behaviour;
- It is involved in maintaining a healthy immune system; and
- It is necessary for the metabolism of B vitamins.
Why might you choose to take extra Iron/Molybdenum?
- If you are drinking excessive amounts of tea or coffee;
- If you have excessive blood loss during menstruation;
- If you are a child experiencing rapid growth (e.g. teenagers (especially girls));
- If you are pregnant or lactating (check with your Doctor); and/or
- If you are anaemic.
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own’s Iron/Molybdenum supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. It is gentle, non-constipating and bioeffective form of iron. Food State nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories, who found that they:
- are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements;
- do not need to be taken with food, as they contain all the necessary food factors needed for absorption;
- have no known allergic reactions; and
- are suitable for vegetarians and vegan
Nature's Own’s Iron supplement contains Molybdenum because it is a vital part of the enzyme responsible for iron utilisation.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Iron / Molybdenum 5mg / 10 mcg Elemental