Zinc is involved in skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. Nutrisorb Zinc is chelated to ascorbic acid for easy absorption. These liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly
Five drops between 3-6 months of age, ten drops (five drops twice a day) between 6-12 months, and ten drops from 14 years (and adults), taken daily in water, juice or milk with food or as professionally directed.
None known if recommended intake is followed
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc Plus Ascorbate