Nature's Own Selenium supplement is in a Food State, which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food. Food State nutrients are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements.
Recommended Intake - One tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
What does selenium do?
- It is a powerful antioxidant
- It works synergistically with vitamin E
- It assists in maintaining the stability of all cell membranes
- In males, selenium is concentrated in the male testes and seminal glands and is lost in the semen
- It is now known to have a significant role in both male and female fertility
Why might you choose to take extra Selenium?
- Soil deficiencies may have reduced selenium levels available in vegetables
- If you are consuming large amounts of tea, coffee and/or alcohol, selenium may be excreted from the body
Food State selenium contains all the necessary food factors to ensure absorption and use in the body, and also bestows the following benefits:
- It can be taken on an empty stomach
- There are no known allergic reactions
- It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- It is optimally bioeffective
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Nature's Own Selenium 200 mcg Elemental