AMINO-FUSION (Muscle Building Amino Acid Stack)
Use Amino-Fusion for:
· Optimised anabolic drive for rapid growth
· Accelerated muscle repair and recovery
· Powerful source of essential BCAA’s
· 12,000mg amino acids per serving
· Essential muscle building power stack
· Advanced sustained release formula
· Vital for strength & endurance athletes
· Potent anti-catabolic preservation formula
Typically Used By:
· Strength athletes, bodybuilders, weight-lifters
· Power athletes such as rugby players, wrestlers, field event athletes, boxers etc
· Endurance athletes wanting to build muscle or increase strength (Tri-athletes, cyclists, swimmers)
· Anyone wanting to gain muscle, recover better from workouts, or improve sports performance
· Anyone engaging in strenuous physical activity, wanting to enhance muscle growth and recovery
· Anyone wanting to gain muscle weight, “bulk-up” or improve all-round sports performance
· High potency formulation for intense physical activity
· Contains free form as well as branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
· Offers a comprehensive 12,000mg amino acid profile in the correct ratio’s
· Includes Vitamin B6 and Niacin which are essential for optimum effect when supplementing with
L-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine, l-lysine, l-phenylalanine, l-threonine, l-arginine, l-histidine, microcel
(microcrystalline cellulose), l-methionine, polyvinylpyrrolidone, modified maize starch, magnesium stearate
(vegetable origin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine Hcl), niacin.
Answers to some FAQ’s about Amino-Fusion:
· Suitable for either strength or endurance athletes
· Can be combined with any muscle growth, strength, or performance enhancing product by Sci-MX
Take 5 tablets with water approximately 45 minutes before a workout. A second serving may be taken
before bedtime for athletes training at high intensity for over 10 hours per week.
More about Amino-Fusion:
Amino acids are the chemical units, or “building blocks” that make up human muscle tissue. Protein quality
is measured by the amount and spectrum of the specific amino’s within it. Amino-Fusion is Sci-MX’s
premium, sustained release amino acid complex, formulated to supply an ideal quantity and ratio of both
free form and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), as well as Vitamin B6 and Niacin, which are essential
additional nutrients required for optimum effect when supplementing with amino acids.
Muscle tissue will grow in the presence of a number of factors, including exercise and the right nutrients.
Athletes who supplement with free-form amino acids and BCAAs will enjoy enhanced results and perform
far more effectively than ordinarily. Sci-MX’s Amino-Fusion contains unmatched levels of all the amino’s and
is a scientifically engineered supplement designed to ensure that amino requirements are met for even the
most intense of workouts!
All physiological processes relating to sport including energy, recovery, muscle and strength gains and fat
loss, as well as mood and brain function are intimately and critically linked to amino acids. It's no wonder
amino acids have become major factors in elite athletes' supplementation routines.
The 22 amino acids are the molecular building blocks of proteins. 9 are referred to as essential, meaning
that they must be supplied from some food or supplement source, and the others, which are known as nonessential,
or more correctly, dispensable or conditionally indispensable, are based on the body's ability to
synthesize them from other amino acids. Supplementing with Amino-Fusion will eliminate the possibility of
amino acid deficiencies which are associated with a reduced ability to build new muscle tissue.
· Do not exceed the maximum daily intake
· Food supplements should not replace a varied diet
· Store is a cool place out of reach of young children
· Consult a physician before use if you have any medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or
· Non GMO
· Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing Process – This product may
have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Nutrition Information Per serving (5 caplets) % RDA* per serving
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 3 mg 150%
Niacin 1.5 mg -
L-Arginine 350 mg -
L-Histidine 255 mg -
L-Lysine 750 mg -
L-Methionine 245 mg -
L-Phenylalanine 485 mg -
L-Threonine 435 mg -
L-Leucine (BCAA**) 350 mg -
L-Isoleucine (BCAA**) 845 mg -
L-Valine (BCAA**) 910 mg -
* RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Sci-Mx Nutrition SCI-MX AMINOFUSION 200 CAPLETS