CREATINE EE-MX (Lean Muscle Building Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE))
Use Creatine EE-MX to:
· Build muscle mass
· Dramatically increase strength
· Accelerate post-workout recovery
· Experience New Generation Creatine technology!
· Cell-volumisation resulting in fuller, harder muscle tone
· Buffers lactic acid build-up enabling higher intensity workouts
Typically Used By:
· Anyone wanting to gain muscle
· Anyone aiming to increase muscle power output
· Anyone seeking improved all-round sports performance
· Body-builders, weight-lifters and other strength athletes wanting to increase muscle strength and
· Power athletes (rugby players, field event athletes, boxers etc) and endurance athletes (tri-athletes,
cyclists, swimmers etc) wanting to build muscle or increase strength
Creatine ethyl ester, glycine, taurine, beta alanine, magnesium AA chelate, microcrystalline cellulose,
calcium diphosphate, talc, silicon dioxide.
Ingredients per 4 caplet serving:
· Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL - 3000mg
· Beta Alanine - 200mg
· Glycine - 1000mg
· Taurine - 600mg
· Magnesium Chelate - 300mg
Answers to some FAQs about Creatine EE-MX:
Can be combined with any strength or growth enhancing product by Sci-MX
Take 4 caplets with a glass of water 30 minutes before a workout. On rest days, take 4 caplets in the
morning. A post workout serving is not required. Use in conjunction with a sensible weight training program.
More about Creatine EE-MX:
A revolutionary breakthrough in creatine supplementation, Creatine EE-MX provides a new form of creatine
called Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) which does not rely on insulin-driven absorption. The benefit of this is that
a smaller amount of creatine is required per serving, and all of it is absorbed rapidly and retained fully
without needing to consume any additional carbohydrates as is the case with regular creatine monohydrate.
This makes Creatine EE-MX the ideal choice for achieving lean muscle gains. Creatine EE-MX has also
been proven to buffer lactic acid build-up and enhance muscle recovery during training.
The benefits of Creatine EE-MX supplementation, when combined with weight training, have been
exhaustively researched. Sci-MX now offers the increased benefits of Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) in
convenient, easy to swallow caplets. Free-form amino acids in the form of taurine, beta-alanine and glycine
are added to make this product an incredibly powerful performance enhancing package.
The power provided by Creatine EE-MX is unmatched in its ability to boost muscle training intensity and
endurance. Sci-MX’s Creatine EE-MX takes creatine supplementation to the highest level of cutting edge
Studies report that the increase of creatine levels may help delay the onset of fatigue, increase energy
metabolism in the muscle cells and enhance the body's overall training capability. Creatine serves as a highenergy
bond in muscle and nerve tissues for maintenance of ATP levels during muscular contraction.
The power provided by Creatine EE-MX is unmatched in its ability to boost your muscle training intensity
and endurance. Creatine supplementation has proven to buffer lactic acid build up, and enhance muscle
recovery during training.
Creatine EE-MX is the new generation creatine that will dramatically enhance performance, growth and
· Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
· Food supplements should not replace a varied diet
· Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children
· Non GMO
· Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing Process – This product may
have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Nutritional Information Per serving (4 caplets)
Creatine Ethyl Ester 3000 mg
Glycine 1000 mg
Taurine 600 mg
Magnesium Chelate 300 mg
Beta Alanine 200 mg
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Sci-Mx Nutrition SCI-MX CREATINE EEMX 120 CAPLETS