ENDURO FUEL (Energy, Endurance and Stamina Formula)
Use Enduro Fuel for:
· Energy supply for endurance sports
· Increased stamina during exercise
· Vitamin & electrolyte replacement
· Energy support for short, medium or long events
· Post event recovery formula
· Recovery drink after strenuous workouts
· Carbohydrate supply for bodybuilders
Typically Used By:
· Athletes and runners
· Rugby and football players
· Anyone requiring increased energy during exercise or sport
· Body-builders seeking additional carbohydrates
· Designed for use during long, moderate or short distance endurance events
· Comprehensive before, during and after formulation
· “3- in-1” energy, electrolyte and recovery effect
Ingredients (orange): maltodextrine, corn syrup solids, fructose, citrique acid, potassium phosphate, flavour,
magnesium lactate, ascorbic acid, dextrose, colouring (E110), sweetener: sucralose, pantothenic acid
Ingredients (tropical): maltodextrine, corn syrup solids, fructose, citrique acid, potassium phosphate, flavour,
magnesium lactate, ascorbic acid, dextrose, sweetener: sucralose, colouring (E104), pantothenic acid
Ingredients per 75g serving:
· 72g Carbohydrates – from both long-chain, slow burning, complex carbohydrate sources, as well as
simple, rapidly available carbohydrates. (Carbohydrate blend consists of: maltodextrin, corn syrup
solids, dextrose monohydrate, fructose)
· 600mg Potassium
· 367mg Magnesium
· 75mg Vitamin C
· 5.6 mg Panthothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
Pre-event and training: Add 3 level scoops (75 grams) to 500 ml of cool water and shake or stir vigorously.
Sip 1 serving 45 minutes before an event. For events lasting longer than two hours, have a second serving
15 minutes before the start of the event.
During event and training: Premix with water in a water bottle or hydration pack and sip continuously
throughout the duration of the event. During sports in which water breaks are only possible during stoppage
time, ensure that your premixed Enduro Fuel is accessible. One serving should be consumed every 30 - 45
minutes depending on the intensity of the event.
Pre-event carbo-loading: Enduro Fuel is an excellent product to combine with other high carbohydrate
foods like pasta, potatoes and bananas for carbo loading three days before an event. 2 to 3 servings may
be taken per day in between other high carb meals. High levels of fluids should also be taken during carbo
Post-event recovery: Have one serving per 1 hour of training or event duration afterwards, to help with
recovery. Sip over a period for up to 2 hours after the event.
Hydration and warm weather: During an event or training, always avoid becoming thirsty by ensuring that
fluids are taken continuously. This may mean that extra water should be consumed in addition to Enduro
Fuel, especially during warm weather.
More about Enduro Fuel:
Sci-MX’s Enduro Fuel is a complex blend of carbohydrates and electrolytes designed to provide energy and
electrolyte replacement during endurance training and events.
The carbohydrates consist of an ideal ratio of long chain glucose polymers for sustained energy supply, as
well as fast acting simple sugars (dextrose monohydrate) for rapid energy replacement and fructose (fruit
sugar) to replace hepatic (liver) glycogen.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
· Food supplements should not replace a varied diet
· Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children
· Non GMO
· Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing Process – This product may
have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Nutritional Information Per 100 g % RDA* per 100g
Per serving (75 g) 3 level scoops % RDA* per serving
Energy 1621kJ / 386kcal - 1215kJ / 290kcal -
Protein 0 g - 0 g -
Carbohydrates 96 g - 72 g -
of which sugars 47 g - 35 g -
Fat 0 g - 0 g -
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg 166 % 75 mg 161 %
Pantothenic Acid 7.5 mg 125 % 5.6 mg 118 %
Magnesium 490 mg 163 % 367 mg 155 %
Potassium 800 mg - 600 mg 15 %
*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Sci-Mx Nutrition SCI-MX ENDURO FUEL 1.125KG ORANGE