L-GLUTAMINE (Muscle Repair and Recovery Glutamine Powder)
Use L-Glutamine to:
· Accelerate muscle growth
· Repair muscle tissue more effectively
· Prevent post workout muscle tissue breakdown
· Enhance and accelerate post workout recovery
· Increase natural growth hormone production, also resulting in lower levels of fat
· Improve cell-volumisation, resulting in fuller, harder muscle tone
· Enhance strength and sporting performance
Typically Used By:
· Weight-lifters, bodybuilders and other strength athletes
· Power athletes (Rugby players, Field athletes, Boxers etc)
· Endurance athletes wanting to build muscle or increase strength (Tri-athletes, cyclists, swimmers)
· Anyone wanting to gain muscle, recover better from workouts, or improve sports performance
· Anyone engaging in strenuous physical activity, wanting to enhance muscle growth and recovery.
Pure, pharmaceutical grade l-glutamine powder.
Mix 1 teaspoon with water or juice and drink 30 minutes before training. Take another serving as soon as
possible after training.
Combining with other supplements: L-Glutamine can be safely combined with other Sci-MX
More about L-Glutamine:
Glutamine is the most abundant free-form amino acid in muscle, comprising over 50% of the free amino
During and after intense training, large amounts of glutamine are released from muscle. The deficit created
by this triggers the conversion of other amino acids into glutamine, which is a catabolic (muscle wasting)
action. Oral supplementation of L-Glutamine helps to prevent muscle wastage caused by this natural
Glutamine has become increasingly prominent as new studies reveal its unique contribution to protein
synthesis, muscle growth, anti-catabolic (preventing muscle tissue breakdown) and growth hormone
Glutamine is the most abundant single amino acid in the blood and in the intracellular free amino acid pool
(most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue). It comprises almost two-thirds of the amino acid pool in
skeletal muscle cell. In fact, Glutamine alone is responsible for over one-third of the nitrogen that penetrates
muscle cells. Glutamine literally drives muscle-building nitrogen into the muscle cell where it is synthesised
Glutamine concentrations fall remarkably after training within as little as 30 minutes, and remain low until
complete recovery, up to as long as 5 – 7 days, resulting in decreases in strength, stamina and recovery. It
is therefore critical for maintaining and building muscle tissue. The higher the muscle glutamine levels you
can maintain, the less chance you have of falling into catabolism and the faster muscle will recover and
· Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
· Food supplements should not replace a varied diet
· Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children
· Non GMO
· Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing Process – This product may
have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Nutrition Information Per 100 g Per 5 g serving (1 teaspoon)
L-Glutamine 100 g 5 g
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Sci-Mx Nutrition SCI-MX L GLUTAMINE 100 G